Policies - Staff
EMPLOYEE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Sexual harassment is against the law in all schools in California (Education Codes 200, 212.6, 48900.2) and in the United States (Title IX). Sexual harassment is also in violation of our District Board Policies. All forms of sexual harassment, whether it involves students, staff, or others, are unlawful at our schools.
The District protects students and staff in all education programs and activities. Prohibited conduct can take place in either/both face-to-face and/or digital environments.
Information regarding the policies and procedures that protect staff against discrimination/harassment can be found below:
Nondiscrimination Policies and Procedures:
- Board Policy 4030 - Nondiscrimination in Employment
- Administrative Regulation 4030 - Nondiscrimination in Employment
Sexual Harassment Policies and Procedures:
- Board Policy 4119.11/4219.11/4319.11 - Sexual Harassment in Employment
- Administrative Regulation 4119.11/4219.11/4319.11 - Sexual Harassment in Employment
- E 4119.11 Employee Sexual Harassment Reporting Form
- Administrative Regulation 4119.12/4219.12/4319.12 - Title IX Sexual Harassment
E 4119.12 Title IX Complaint Procedures
Staff Training 2021-2022