Health Forms, Health Services, Immunizations, Asthma Care Plan, allergies, allergy care plan, diabetes medical management plan, diabetes plan, head injury, seizure disorder, seizure care plan, medication authorization form, medication form Skip To Main Content

Health Services

Health Services Banner

Our Health Services Team strives to support and improve student health, and includes a Health Clerk at each High School during school hours, and a Credentialed District Nurse who serves as the District Health Services Coordinator.  Our team works to identify and remove health-related barriers to learning, so that each student can come to school ready to learn.  Our Health Clerks are on site daily to address student health needs, implement student Health Care Plans, and monitor student immunization compliance. Our Credentialed District Nurse communicates with parents, students, and physicians to develop comprehensive health care plans for students with health needs, promotes health education and disease prevention, and is available as a resource to the school health offices and the entire school community.  

Lisa Tripp RN, BSN, PHN
Credentialed School District Nurse
(408) 354-2730 x252

Gina Warne
LGHS Health Clerk
(408) 354-2730 x426

Tammy Parris. LVN
SHS Health Clerk
(408) 867-3411 X220

Health Forms

If your student has a health condition that requires medication, care or support at school, the District must have a signed Health Care Plan on file.  Care plans are good for one year from the date signed, and therefore must be updated annually.  


  • Asthma Care Plan  - Please complete if medication will be stored at school or self-carried by student


  • Allergy Care Plan - Please complete if your student has a severe allergy requiring medication

Diabetes - Type 1

Head Injury

  • Physician Letter to School - If your child sustains a concussion, please have your physician complete this form.  We can also accept your physician’s own form

Seizure Disorder

  •  Seizure Care Plan - If your child has a seizure disorder, we must have a Seizure Care Plan on file.  We can also accept your physician’s own form

Medication (other) 

  • Medication Authorization Form - Please complete if your child requires medication for anything other than the above conditions.  We must have physician and parent signed authorization to store and administer medication, including over-the-counter meds. Medication must be in its original container, and prescription medications must have original Rx label.

Immunizations Children in California must meet specific immunization requirements in order to attend public and private elementary and secondary schools. Schools are required to enforce immunization requirements, maintain immunization records of all children enrolled, and submit reports.  For more information about school immunization requirements and resources, please visit the California Department of Public Health’s website.